Recipe by Stacey Sweet
This recipe is in response to a request. It comes from the Betty Crocker book "Betty Crocker More Slow Cooker Recipes: All New Recipes Easier Than Ever".
Top Review by Chef Golden
This is delicious and totally easy to make! My husband and I had some friends over on a week night so I prepared this in the morning (before work & let it cook all day) and served it with white rice and seasoned green beans.... everyone loved it! I'm definitely going to be making this one often!
- 3 lbs bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in 3 1/2-to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover with onion slices. Mix hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame oil; pour over ribs and onion.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until ribs are tender. Remove ribs to serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from surface of juices in cooker. Serve ribs with sauce; sprinkle with cilantro.