1/2 Photos of Asian Hoisin Pork Ribs
24 hrs 40 mins
Plan ahead the ribs need to marinade overnight, they are broiled firsty then they finish cooking in the oven. These ribs are so easy to make and they are to die for! You can also make this using pork tenderloins, I plan on trying this using chicken pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the hoisin sauce, honey, oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper in bowl.
- 2Cut the ribs into serving size pieces and place in extra large heavy plastic resealable bag, pour the sauce over the ribs.
- 3Seal the bag and place in a large bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- 4Set oven to broiler heat.
- 5Line a large baking sheet with heavy foil.
- 6Arrange the ribs bone side down on the foil.
- 7Transfer the marinade to a small saucepan and boil for about 7-8 minutes or until thick.
- 8Brush the ribs with the marinade.
- 9Broil for 4 minutes.
- 10Turn the ribs over and baste generously with marinade; return to oven for another 4 minutes.
- 11After 4 minutes remove the ribs, turn over and baste again.
- 12Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- 13Bake the ribs for about 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- 14Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds then serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Hoisin Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1197.2
- Calories from Fat 731
- Total Fat 81.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 910.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 65.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar