Wildly refreshing! Using delicate herbs and a wonderful sweet and sour vinaigrette! Adapted from Good Cooking Cookbook by Jill Dupleix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g arugula leaves (or spinach)
- 113.39 g mint leaves
- 113.39 g fresh basil leaves
- 113.39 g cilantro leaves
- 28.34 g chervil, leaves (or parsley)
- 118.29 ml canned bamboo shoot
- 1Mix the shallots, rice vinegar, and sugar together in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Trim excess stems from the arugula(or spinach), and pick the leaves from the stems of the herbs. Rinse and dry the arugula and herbs. Cut the bamboo shoots into matchsticks.
- 3To make the dressing, whisk the olive oil, sesame oil, mirin, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Stir in the shallot mixture, taste and adjust flavors to taste.
- 4Very lightly toss arugula, bamboo shoots, and herbs in the dressing.
- 5Serve with chopsticks. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Herb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g