skarimom from Idaho's Note:
This is from a recipe that was in a cookbook given to my Grandma when she retired from "Ore Ida" a potato processing plant in Burley, Idaho. Her co-workers put this book together because they knew her love of cooking and wanted to share their favorite recipes....I've made this often and sometime I add my own goodies to it like mushrooms, bamboo shoots, celery or anything else that sounds good in my pantry. If you add extras you may need to adjust the cooking time. I really recieved my love of cooking from my Grandma and I try about any recipe just to try it....I hope you do the same. Not sure about yield or serving size I come from a group of hungary men.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown groundbeef and onion and drain.
- 2Mix soups and rest of ingrediants together except chow mein noodles.
- 3Place in a buttered or sprayed casserole dish.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees with lid or covered.
- 5Remove cover and top with chow mein noodles and Bake another 10 to 20 mins longer.
- 6Enjoy! I like to sprinkle soy sauce over it and serve it with a nice green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Ground Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.8
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 1193.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: