1/5 Photos of Asian Grilled Short Ribs
Tender sweet and spicy finger licking good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice into meat (not through) about every 1/2 inch.
- 2Rub in brown sugar and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
- 3In a bowl mix together rest of ingredients.
- 4Spread mixture onto ribs and refrigerate for 1 hour more.
- 5Place ribs on a hot grill for 5 minutes per side.
- 6Let rest for 10 minutes and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Grilled Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2117.5
- Calories from Fat 1685
- Total Fat 187.2 g
- Saturated Fat 74.7 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 3251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 76.0 g