Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This amazing recipe was shared on a low-carb (diabretic lifestyle) group I'm part of. We LOVE this!
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut fillets to serve 4
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place salmon fillets in a large zip-loc style plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat grill (or broiler if preparing indoors).
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a well-oiled grill five inches from heat source.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested w/ a fork.
- (Turn only once, halfway through cooking).
This went over very well tonight! It was easy to mix up and I didn't even dirty a bowl. I just started with a measuring cup and kept adding the ingredients to the cup and just mixed it with a small whisk and poured it over the fillets in the ziplock. Thanks for a great recipe.
My husband loved this recipe. I liked it, but don't despair, I just don't like salmon. My husband found the fillets very moist and flavourful. Thank you, I will make this for him often!