1/1 Photo of Asian Grilled Salmon - Low-Carb - Fabulous!
This amazing recipe was shared on a low-carb (diabretic lifestyle) group I'm part of. We LOVE this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut fillets to serve 4
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1Place salmon fillets in a large zip-loc style plastic bag.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- 3Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 4Preheat grill (or broiler if preparing indoors).
- 5Remove salmon from marinade and place on a well-oiled grill five inches from heat source.
- 6Grill for 5-10 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested w/ a fork.
- 7(Turn only once, halfway through cooking).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Grilled Salmon - Low-Carb - Fabulous!
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 704.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g