1/3 Photos of Asian Grilled Salmon
From Ina Garten, a simple, flavorful way to make salmon. I have also broiled this instead of grilling. Perfect for a dinner party! Serve it warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill and brush rack with olive oil to prevent fish from sticking.
- 2Whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic.
- 3Drizzle about half of the marinade onto the salmon and allow it to sit about 10 minutes.
- 4Place salmon skin side down on the hot grill; discard the marinade the fish was sitting in.
- 5Grill salmon approximately 4-5 minutes on each side (or longer as you prefer).
- 6Transfer the fish to a plate, skin-side down, and spoon the remaining marinade on top.
- 7Allow fish to rest about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove the skin and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 711.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 46.5 g