Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick marinated chops done up on the grill. Serve with steamed veggies and rice for a complete dinner. Taken from another website. and time doesnt not include marinating.
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 4.92 ml dark sesame oil
- 4 (566.99 g) boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.
I cut the amount of soy sauce in half. So my chops were not too salty at all. Used bone-in pork chops & fresh ginger instead of ground. Perfect. Next time I will try with boneless.
This was so good I used fresh grated ginger in place of the ground (1 teaspoon) pork will no longer be boring Thanks!!!!
GREAT grilled pork chops. Followed recipe to the letter except that I started with frozen pork chops and let them marinate all day. I worried that they would get over-marinated but they were perfect. I will definitely make these again. Thanks Laurie!