Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick marinated chops done up on the grill. Serve with steamed veggies and rice for a complete dinner. Taken from another website. and time doesnt not include marinating.
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 4.92 ml dark sesame oil
- 4 (566.99 g) boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.
Yummy! my husband could not stop raving about these. We are making them again tonight. He went to the store just to get more pork chops. He never buys meat unless it is steak so that says something.
A Great recipe! I used bone in pork steaks and served with a ring of teriyaki grilled pineapple on top of each one. I added wood chips to the grill and gave a nice sear to both sides before cooking through. They came out very moist and the flavors were excellent.
Outstanding they declared! I used 1" thick boneless chops and marinated overnight. I followed the recipe exactly including grilling time and they were JUICY, tender, and very tasty. this recipe has taken the ban off pork chops in my house. I served them with warm applesauce.