Recipe by LAURIE
Quick marinated chops done up on the grill. Serve with steamed veggies and rice for a complete dinner. Taken from another website. and time doesnt not include marinating.
Top Review by lobquin
I cut the amount of soy sauce in half. So my chops were not too salty at all. Used bone-in pork chops & fresh ginger instead of ground. Perfect. Next time I will try with boneless.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.