1/10 Photos of Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
Yet another recipe posted in preparation for Zaar's World Tour 4! Preparation time does not include the 30 minutes needed to marinate chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in a deep dish.
- 2In small bowl, whisk together all other ingredients EXCEPT lettuce.
- 3Pour half of this mixture over chicken, reserving remaining halv as dressing.
- 4Cover breasts & refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- 6Place chicken under broiler or on grill, cooking until no longer pink in center & juices run clear, about 5-10 minutes on each side.
- 7Slice chicken into short strips & serve over lettuce, topped with reserved dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: