Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Swanson Broth balances the vinegar and soy in the marinade to create moist grilled chicken that is served with its own light sauce.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I really liked this. I marinated this for about an hour but next time I would do it over night as it didn't really draw through the chicken. I used tenderloins as that is what I had pulled. The sauce is great. I ate some and froze the rest. I followed the recipe other then I didn't add the red pepper flakes as I didn't have any.This would be great on top of rice.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, soy, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder and red pepper in shallow nonmetallic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with marinade.
- Heat remaining marinade to a boil and serve with chicken.