Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper, and brush on the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill the breasts for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Let the chicken rest on a plate for 1 or 2 minutes before serving.
We loved these chicken breasts. So flavorful and so good in our salad. Ramen Shredded Asian Cabbage Coleslaw.
Very tasty and easy recipe. I had two large chicken breasts so I reduced the ingredients by half, except for the garlic of course. We both really enjoyed our dinner. Thanks for posting.