Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another "Campbell's" recipe for the barbeque!
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Mix broth, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic and red pepper.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of mixture for basting; refrigerate.
- Pour remaining mixture into shallow non metallic dish.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill (moderate heat) or broil chicken 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with reserved basting mixture.
We quite liked the flavour of this recipe! Just a little bit spicy. The meat was nice & tender. I marinated overnight and then ended up baking for 45 minutes at 400 degrees since the weather didn't cooperate for grilling.
I was really pleased with this one. Normally I marinade overnight, but I made this kind of last minute. I put the chicken in the marinade for about 4 hours. We grilled on our charcoal grill. Very tasty and moist.