Top Review by myshell
tried this recipe on my boyfriend, who dislikes asian food of ant sort. didn't tell him name of recipe or ingred., until after when he said he loved it. we have had it several times since. have brought to pot luck dinner parties... every one who has tasted it, raved.
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons black bean paste
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, drain well.
- Grill 5 minutes per side or until cooked or, bake at 375 for 30 minutes (until juices run clear when pierced with a fork). Remove to a serving platter.
- Heat marinade until boiling. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Serve over grilled chicken. Garnish with cilantro leaves, if desired.