Prep 6 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Great for boneless skinless breasts and thighs. Great for grill or oven.
Make and share this Asian Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons black bean paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced gingerroot
- 3⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- Place chicken in a large baggie or plastic or glass pan.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well; pour over chicken.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade; ***grill 5 minutes per side or until cooked (see last note) or, bake with the marinade at 375 for 30 minutes(until juices run clear when pierced with a fork).
- ***If grilling, you can heat marinade until boiling and reduce a little, then simmer 3 minutes and serve over grilled chicken.
I cut the recipe in half and just cooked on the stove top. Added it to Asian Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanut Dressing (Vegetarian). Great add.
I didn't have black bean paste and didn't miss it. Loved this recipe and I served it over Bok Choy Salad. Fantastic grilled, sliced and served over the salad!
I marinated chicken breasts overnight. I used green onion. The taste of the chicken was great. It was moist. Thanks Parsley. Made for Market tag.