Recipe by Stacky5
This is a super-simple recipe that I received in an e-mail from Swanson's Creative Cooking. I have not tried it yet, but I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour II. (Note: Cooking time includes 1 hour marinating time.)
Top Review by Karen Escobar
Juicy, nice flavor, could use a little more kick, my own fault, don't like VERY spicy so used just a dash of ground red pepper. Circumstances prevented us from cooking it that night so it marinated overnight. Got home too late to grill it, hubby cooked in a skillet with asparagus & broccoli. Very yummy. Definitely will try the grill next time and thinking I might add a can of diced green chili peppers and maybe two dashes ground red pepper and some salt, too.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX broth, soy, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder and red pepper in shallow nonmetallic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hours Remove chicken from marinade.
- GRILL or broil chicken 15 minute or until done, turning and brushing often with marinade.
- HEAT remaining marinade to a boil and serve with chicken.