Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
Have you ever used Fenugreek? If not I highly recommend it. Thats what gives this ahi tuna that little something in the background that makes you wonder. It has almost a maple flavor but is used in alot of curries. I love it. Penzeys spices sells it online.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ahi tuna steaks, about an inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup soy vay very teriyaki marinade
- 1 teaspoon ground fenugreek
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- place tuna in a sealable plastic bag.
- pour in remaining ingredients and let stand for 20 minutes.
- grill over medium high heat until desired doneness.