Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy way to jazz up a can of green beans from the pantry :)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces cut green beans, well drained (french cut or regular in a can)
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion (instant dried minced onion works well too)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce (depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons bacon, crumbled (bacon bits work well)
- Cook the onion and garlic in a little oil until tender.
- Add the soy sauce and green beans, and cook until hot, stirring frequently.
- Stir in bacon and serve.
Super simple and easy to prepare, enjoyed the soy sauce flavor. Used bacon bits and it was great. Made for ZWT6
We enjoyed these green beans! I don't care for onion so left it out, otherwise made as directed. With canned beans, soy sauce and bacon I found them a little salty, but still good. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks
These were so good! I used real bacon pieces, and jarred garlic, and must admit I didn't really measure much, just kind of eyeballed (and doubled the green beans for our family). This really jazzed them up. Thanks for sharing!