Recipe by Lainey6605
This recipe is from Emeril from the Food Network.
Top Review by magpie diner
Great make ahead party salad! I served this at a casual BBQ and it fit in perfectly. I find it's not overwhelmingly Asian, just the right amount of sesame flavour to liven things up and nice to have peanuts in a salad for a change. I made it the day before, just added the tomatoes close to serving time. I'm sure I'll make this again.
- 1 lb long green beans, trimmed, cooked, and cooled
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons crushed toasted peanuts