Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A friend of mine brought a recipe like this to a potluck. It was so delicious!
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Clean and break green beans, then steam for 3-5 minutes, or until just cooked. Plunge into cold water bath to stop cooking, and drain.
- Grind 1 tablespoon sesame seeds. Mix in salad bowl with oils, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Toss with green beans and let marinate for at least one hour.
- Garnish salad with reserved sesame seeds, and serve.
These beans are fantastic! They remind me of the ones I get at out local Chinese Restaurant. The combination of the dressing ingredients is "right on". I let the beans marinate about 4 hours before serving. Can't wait to make these again. Thanks for sharing them, j-jitterbug.
Very good, I will certainly make this again. Thanks for sharing.