Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another main course in one recipe. Very easy but noone would guess it!
- 6 pieces salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons oyster sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 4 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Place pieces of salmon in oven proof dish.
- Mix oil and soy sauce together and pour over salmon, coating well.
- Lay salmon fillets skin side down and spread 1 tsp oyster sauce on each.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 200 degrees celcius for 5-7 minutes for rare.
- To prepare the salad:.
- Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and mushrooms and cook over low heat until soft and tender.
- Remove from heat and put in small bowl.
- Add cucumber, coriander chopped and toss in sesame oil.
- To serve:.
- Place salad on plate and top with salmon.
Very nice, light, fast dinner. Big hit with hubby.