Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another main course in one recipe. Very easy but noone would guess it!
Make and share this Asian Glazed Salmon With Oriental Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pieces salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons oyster sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 4 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Place pieces of salmon in oven proof dish.
- Mix oil and soy sauce together and pour over salmon, coating well.
- Lay salmon fillets skin side down and spread 1 tsp oyster sauce on each.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 200 degrees celcius for 5-7 minutes for rare.
- To prepare the salad:.
- Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and mushrooms and cook over low heat until soft and tender.
- Remove from heat and put in small bowl.
- Add cucumber, coriander chopped and toss in sesame oil.
- To serve:.
- Place salad on plate and top with salmon.
Very nice, light, fast dinner. Big hit with hubby.