Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Another main course in one recipe. Very easy but noone would guess it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pieces salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons oyster sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Place pieces of salmon in oven proof dish.
- 2Mix oil and soy sauce together and pour over salmon, coating well.
- 3Lay salmon fillets skin side down and spread 1 tsp oyster sauce on each.
- 4Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 200 degrees celcius for 5-7 minutes for rare.
- 5To prepare the salad:.
- 6Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- 7Add ginger, garlic and mushrooms and cook over low heat until soft and tender.
- 8Remove from heat and put in small bowl.
- 9Add cucumber, coriander chopped and toss in sesame oil.
- 11To serve:.
- 12Place salad on plate and top with salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Glazed Salmon With Oriental Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1416.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: