Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Another main course in one recipe. Very easy but noone would guess it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pieces salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons oyster sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Place pieces of salmon in oven proof dish.
- 2Mix oil and soy sauce together and pour over salmon, coating well.
- 3Lay salmon fillets skin side down and spread 1 tsp oyster sauce on each.
- 4Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 200 degrees celcius for 5-7 minutes for rare.
- 5To prepare the salad:.
- 6Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- 7Add ginger, garlic and mushrooms and cook over low heat until soft and tender.
- 8Remove from heat and put in small bowl.
- 9Add cucumber, coriander chopped and toss in sesame oil.
- 11To serve:.
- 12Place salad on plate and top with salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Glazed Salmon With Oriental Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1416.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: