Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from Walmart.
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In small bowl combine sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger. 3.Season salmon to taste with pepper and place skin side up on broiler rack. Cook, 6 inches from heat source, 3 minutes. Turn salmon; brush with sugar mixture. Broil 1 or 2 minutes more, or until sugar melts and fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
I made this recipe for my son. He wasn't too sure of the sauce when it was in the bowl. It was smelling more of dijon mustard. But when the salmon was baked and he tasted it, he loved it so much. Thanks Raven :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game