Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light Board.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine brown sugar, dijon, soy sauce and rice vinegar in small bowl.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and brush with glaze mixture.
- Bake at 425 F for approximately 15 minutes or until done, brushing with glaze several times during baking.
- If desired, broil for 1 minute to caramelize glaze.
We love salmon and this was very easy. Great Asian-flavored glaze. I lined my baking pan with foil and roasted in oven, then finished under broiler. Otherwise, I would have had a big mess to clean up. Thanks Redsie.
This was really good! I did do the stint under the broiler, which made a sticky mess out of my pan which I'm not looking forward to washing, but the fish was delish.
Delicious fish dish!!! We loved the taste of the glaze on our salmon. It had such great flavor, kind of like sweet and sour!!! I made the salmon to have along with Stir fried noodles with pea pods, onions and carrots and had Asian coleslaw along with it for sides. Everyone gave this 2 thumbs up and asked for it to be made again, so it will be! Thanks!