- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine brown sugar, dijon, soy sauce and rice vinegar in small bowl.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and brush with glaze mixture.
- Bake at 425 F for approximately 15 minutes or until done, brushing with glaze several times during baking.
- If desired, broil for 1 minute to caramelize glaze.