- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat grill
- Grill pork for about 16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush generously with glaze during last 5 minutes of cooking time. The more you baste, the better the taste.
- Place pork on cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices.