Recipe by Bergy
You may cook the beans early in the day and finish them just before serving. Lovely appearance with the yellow & green beans
- 1 lb green beans, ends snipped
- 1 lb yellow wax bean, ends snipped
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons pickled ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the beans until they are still crisp but heated well through apprx 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain and rinse twice under cold water Just before serving heat the soy sauce& ginger in a large skillet, use high heat but do not burn.
- Throw in the beans and stir coating the soy evenly with the beans.
- Turn heat to medium and saute for apprx 3 minutes or until the beans are piping hot.
- The beans should be nicely glazed.
- Place in a heated serving bowl& sprinkle with the sesame seeds Serve.