Recipe by katie in the UP
This has been posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005. Times are just estimates.
Top Review by lauralie41
We really enjoyed this chicken! I used chicken breast tenderloins that I cut into bite size pieces and prepackaged matchstick carrots. I had lite soy sauce on hand and doubled the amount. The amount of snow peas were a bit to much for our taste so next time will cut down on them but all in all a very good recipe! Thanks hon for posting!
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups snow peas
- 4 cups rice, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch, broth, vinegar, honey, soy and pepper inches.
- cup until smooth. Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until.
- browned. Add cornstarch mixture, carrots and water.
- chestnuts. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done. Stir in.
- snowpeas and cook additional 3 minutes.