This is a great marinade for the chicken. I love the flavors of this, it is so yummy. You do want to give this ample time to marinade so the flavor can penetrate the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
- 2Place chicken in 13x9 baking pan.
- 3Pour marinade over; turn to coat chicken.
- 4Cover dish and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours; turning several times.
- 5Heat grill, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 6Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken if fork tender and juices run clear.
- 7Turn and brush with reserved marinade several times during cooking process.
- 8Discard any remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Glazed Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.8
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 1155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 39.6 g