Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
From Creative Health and Nutrition
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos, amino acid
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, chopped
- 1 lb salmon
- olive oil, for sauteing
- sodium-free seasoning, to taste (Spike is preferred)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Season salmon with spike seasoning and cayenne.
- Heat oil and sauté salmon in an oven-proof pan, 3 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Before placing the salmon in the oven, pour sauce of braggs, water, and ginger over salmon.
- In the same pan, bake salmon for 5 minutes.