- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- chopped cilantro
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and salt in a plastic food bag. Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and meat is opaque at center. Remove to serving plate.
- Mix stir-fry sauce, 1/2 cup water, the ginger and garlic in skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is reduced to about half.
- Spoon over chicken. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.