Recipe by Dib's
I've used this sauce quite a few times with shrimp on noodles-I think it would be great with steamed vegies.
- 3 teaspoons sweet butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 teaspoons cream
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan over medium high heat melt butter.
- Add garlic and shallots and saute for 4 minutes-to just translucent.
- Whisk in the wine, cream and sesame oil.
- Cook to reduce slightly-just a little thick.
- Whisk in parsley and lemon juice.
- Taste and adjust with salt and sugar.
- Serve with steamed veggies or shrimp on buckwheat noodles.