This takes almost no time to throw together, and the sauce really sings with the garlic and oriental seasonings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup canned low sodium chicken broth
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons onion herb seasoning mix (such as Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 3 large bay leaves
- cooked white rice
- 1Whisk vinegar, chicken broth, garlic, soy sauce and pepper in small bowl to blend.
- 2Season chicken breast halves on both sides with seasoning mix.
- 3Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken to skillet and saute until golden, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Pour vinegar mixture over chicken.
- 6Add bay leaves.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 8Using tongs, transfer chicken to plate.
- 9Boil pan juices 2 minutes.
- 10Season to taste with salt.
- 11Spoon over chicken, discarding bay leaves.
- 12Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 716.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoning mix