Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
WHAT? Asian garlic bread? Yup, you read right!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Chinese chili sauce (or to taste. Sriracha brand with the rooster on the bottle works well)
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix butter, Chinese chili sauce, garlic and chives. Slice bread and spread butter on one side of each slice.
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and heat for 20 minutes. Serve warm.