Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I designed this recipearound a peanut sauce from Emeril that I love. It i with popular asian flavors
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 4 diced spring onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 8 slices pickled ginger, diced
- To make sauce combine first 11 ingriedients in a food procesor.
- spread over crust.
- add chicken, onions, water chestnuts and sprouts.
- top with cheese.
- bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
- top with ginger.