I came up with this after eating stir-fried lettuce at a Chinese restaurant. It's a really quick and light lunch, and you can customize it to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the eggs into a bowl and beat until well mixed. (Skip this if using egg substitute.).
- 2Cover a small pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. When hot, add garlic and scallions. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- 3Add lettuce and sauté until slightly wilted. Add beansprouts and stir. Lower heat to medium-low.
- 4Pour in egg mixture. Stir a little to allow uncooked egg onto the pan. Cover the pan and let sit for 3-5 minutes, until the omelette is set.
- 5Loosen omelette from pan and slip onto a plate. Garnish with sesame seeds (if using) and sprinkle with soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Fusion Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g