Recipe by ladylynd
A fulfilling meal. Easy to cook. Take note that the rice referred here is cooked rice preferably cooked over night (great way to finish up the left overs).
- 3 cups rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 100 g prawns, shelled and diced
- 2 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked and shredded
- 2 links sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons frozen green peas
- 1 tablespoon premium oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok and fry beaten eggs.
- Remove and set aside.
- Reheat wok with 3-4 tbs cooking oil till smoking hot.
- Add garlic and fry till golden and fragrant.
- Add prawns, mushrooms and sausages. Stir for a minute.
- Add in rice & mixed in seasoning & green peas. Stir briskly to mix ingredients.
- Add sesame oil to glaze the rice.
- Return eggs to wok and mix well to blend.