Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 2 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place salmon in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour over salmon and marinade for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add salmon, discarding marinade.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until salmon is opaque and firm to the touch.
- Serve with Brown Rice.