Recipe by shygirl
MARINATE THESE BABIES JUST FOR 1 HOUR, YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE FLAVOR! Soooo fragrant and tasty! i PROMISE, YOU WILL LOVEEE IT!!!
Top Review by Chef Almighty
wow! I don't quite eat meat but this was truly great! Perfect blend of flavors! Ate a whole piece of steak myself! My family was teasing me "from vegetarian to Carnivour!" LOL
- 4 rib eye steaks, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 teaspoons oyster sauce (lee kum kee brand)
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Rub with 1 t. oyster sauce on each steak.
- Flip steaks and rub 1t. of oyster sauce again.
- Let MARINATE in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Before grilling steaks, brush each with 1t of sesame oil.
- Great with piping hot rice!
- Bon Appetit!