Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Best Slow and Easy Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced or grated fresh ginger
- 1 minced or pressed medium garlic clove (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
I made this thinking it would be a yummy butter to melt over steamed brocolli, but found that it works better on bread. I don't recommend it with brocolli! The butter is delicious on its on, although I don't recommend that you eat it like that :) Great on yeast rolls or sour dough bread though! Thanks for sharing!