Recipe by AlaskaStephanie
It's good. It's so good! And it's easy! I could eat a whole chicken cooked this way! You could actually cook as much chicken as you wanted to using this method--I sized it (approximately) for a family. I usually use Bull's Eye barbecue sauce and dark meat pieces like thighs or drumsticks.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken pieces in a large plastic self-sealing bag. Pour Yoshida's sauce over to cover.
- Marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place chicken in greased baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 415 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, pour desired amount of barbecue sauce on each piece. Discard aluminum foil.
- Bake (uncovered) an additional 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender.