Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious dipping sauce to serve with tempura, grilled tuna, or fondue steak bites, etc. The recipe comes from Cuisine at Home magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot sesame chili oil or 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This is absolutely delicious- I have had it with fondue as a dipping sauce and have also had it on crabcakes. Followed the recipe to a "T", even the anchovy paste, despite not liking anchovies. Will definately make over the holidays.