This flank steak comes out so delicious! It is so easy to make and you can put the marinade together, toss in the flank steak and toss in the freezer for an OAMC treat. The recipe comes from the Super Suppers cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except steak in a large ziploc bag, close, and squish together to combine the the ingredients.
- 2Add the steak to the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
- 3Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 4Place steak on grill and throw away extra marinade.
- 5Grill until you reach your favorite level of doneness.
- 6Let steak stand 10 to 15 minutes so that juices will redistribute.
- 7Slice meat across the grain into very thin slices.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 1424.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 44.4 g