Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is my sister's recipe. She often makes it when she needs a delicious main dish for company. It is very easy to prepare, but needs to be refrigerated for 1-2 days.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, chopped
- 1 lb flank steak
- Combine all ingredients, except steak, in a bowl.
- Place steak in a large ziplock bag.
- Pour sauce over steak.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 days.
- Grill over barbecue or in broiler until done.
This is a great marinade. I love the honey addition, just enough sweetness. I made a few pints of this marinade for my daughter wedding. We had an outdoor bbq and it went over so wonderfully. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Great marinade...we loved it..