- 566.99 g flank steaks
- 118.29 ml beef broth
- 78.07 ml hoisin sauce
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 44.37 ml dry sherry or 44.37 ml apples, orange or 44.37 ml pineapple juice
- 14.79 ml sugar or 14.79 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from meat, place meat in plastic bagset in a shallow dish; for marinade, in a small bowl stir together beef broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, green onions, sherry or juice, sugar, ginger, and garlic; pour over meat,close bag and marinate in refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain meat, discarding the marinade; spray the unheated rack of a boilerpan with nonstick cooking spray; place steak on the prepared rack; broil 4 to 5 inches from heat to desired doness turning once; allow 12 to 14 minutes for medium OR grill the steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals to desired doness, turning once; to serve , thinly slice acrosss the grain, serve.