This is modified from a recipe I clipped from USA Weekend years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup carrot, julienned
- 6 scallions, with green, chopped
- 8 ounces mahi mahi or 8 ounces flounder fillets
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sake vinegar)
- 1Spread vegetables on bottom of shallow microwave safe dish. Top with fish. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; pour over all.
- 2Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes. Veggies will be crisp tender.
- 3Garnish with cilantro and squeezed lime juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Fish on Vegetable Nest-Microwave!
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 1724.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g