Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is modified from a recipe I clipped from USA Weekend years ago.
- 4 cups savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup edamame
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 6 scallions, with green, chopped
- 8 ounces mahi mahi or 8 ounces flounder fillets
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sake vinegar)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- Spread vegetables on bottom of shallow microwave safe dish. Top with fish. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; pour over all.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes. Veggies will be crisp tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and squeezed lime juice.