This is a recipe I found in Cook's Country magazine. If you like a little spice and something different - this is it! I make it every year and give it as Christmas gifts from my kitchen.
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine cereal, sesame sticks, wasabi peas, chow mein noodles and peanuts in large bowl.
- Whisk butter and soy sauce in small bowl, then drizzle over cereal mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with ginger, garlic powder and cayenne and toss until well combined.
- Spread mixture over rimmed baking sheet and bake, stirring every 15 minutes, about 45 - 60 minutes. Until crisp!
- Cool to room temperature on paper towels.