Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I created this recipe from a dish i had when traveling Asia, I've added a few extra ingredients to give it that added taste explosion! It's so easy too, have it at BBQ's, with rice, in soups or for those brave enough...... on it's own! The flavours are best the next day if you have any left!!
- 4 large red chilies
- 1 small red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 5 teaspoons cumin (freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 6 -8 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chop the stalks off the chillies, peel the onion and garlic, put all ingredients in food processor and blend till smooth!
- That's it quick and easy!
I made this and it came out really well. I had to cook it through a little a make it thicker, but the taste was great - sweet with a strong chilli after-kick.