Recipe by Pinay0618
An older recipe from Sunset magazine. When I'm the only one home for supper, this is probably my favorite thing to make. It's a quick, soothing recipe, and I get to have leftovers for lunch the next day! Note: Zaar does not recognize "potstickers", but that's what I mean by stuffed wontons.
- 1 (49 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb frozen stuffed wonton
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- sesame oil (toasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5- to 6-quart pan, add chicken broth, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potstickers or won tons and simmer, uncovered, until hot in center (cut to test), 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add sliced green onion.
- Serve in bowls and add Asian (toasted) sesame oil to taste.