Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
An older recipe from Sunset magazine. When I'm the only one home for supper, this is probably my favorite thing to make. It's a quick, soothing recipe, and I get to have leftovers for lunch the next day! Note: Zaar does not recognize "potstickers", but that's what I mean by stuffed wontons.
- 1 (49 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb frozen stuffed wonton
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- sesame oil (toasted)
- In a 5- to 6-quart pan, add chicken broth, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potstickers or won tons and simmer, uncovered, until hot in center (cut to test), 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add sliced green onion.
- Serve in bowls and add Asian (toasted) sesame oil to taste.
This was quick and easy. I used the potstickers from Costco and it came together quick. Great Flavor! I will make this again.
Great tasting soup. For our taste, maybe we would have prefered it without soy sauce. So another time I'll omit it. This recipe is so easy to do. I used frozen wonton from Costco. Thanks Sweet Jezebel :) Made for All you can cook buffet
Everyone loved it. Super easy.