Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good with Pork or Chicken.
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anise seeds, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Stir together the spices.
- Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Rub spice mixture evenly over meat, coating the entire surface.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Fry, roast, grill or cook in whatever manner you prefer.